Waiata Shores is a Master Planned Community by Fletcher Living. With cafes, supermarket, eateries, children’s playground and plenty of pocket parks, walkways, and more, Waiata Shores will be the newest family-friendly development in South Auckland.
Explore something new
Explore something new
These homes are designed for the ultimate it low maintenance living, allowing you more time to focus on the things you love. Designed by the visionaries at Crosson Architects these homes have been designed with function in mind. Full of light and featuring a loft style design, study, and modern finishing’s.
Completed with a central internal courtyard, a selection of fruit trees and residents lounge, this is the perfect place to call home. Built to Fletcher Living’s known high standard The Collective is sure to impress.
These stunning loft style homes are designed with an urban edge, creating an iconic building ready for you to call home.
- 1 Bedroom + Study
- Kitchen features quality Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Double height windows with shade and block out blinds
- Double glazing
- Heat pump
- Security alarm system
Designed to meet Homestar 6 standards ensuring these homes are warm, dry, healthy, sustainable and efficient. Special discounts on home loan interest rates and other great benefits from some banks with their Healthy Home Loan Package, including a 1.00% p.a. interest rate discount. N.B. this is a bank offered discount and could change with little notice outside of our control.
About The Collective
While there are many open spaces within Waiata Shores, nearby are even more parks and walkways to enjoy. Brylee Drive Reserve and Wattle Farm Reserve are picturesque and a brief walk away, or head to Auckland Botanic Gardens and Totara Park for some scenic bush walks and family fun.
You will find ease of access to the Southern Motorway beside Waiata Shores connecting you south toward Hamilton and north to Manukau, Auckland Airport and Auckland City. Te Mahia Train Station is adjacent and connects you to Britomart, Newmarket & Papakura and there are also bus stops along Great South Road.
As a resident of the Collective, Two Hyundai Kona Wagon EV’s will be available to you to book and use. This two-year trial, will be exclusively for Collective homeowners. Once you have signed up to the app, you’ll also get $500 hire contribution towards your use of the EV's for each of the first two years.
Added to that you will also receive a $50 Uber credit per month for the first two years, and a $500 per year AT Hop card credit for the first two years.
^ The shared EV's, Uber and AT Hop credits will be trialled for the first 2 years.
The Collective's resident lounge, BBQ area and shared laundry are all designed to encourage collaboration and maximise private living space. The concrete table is designed to accomodate co-working sessions or residents' dinner as it is for a game of table tennis. The outdoor BBQ, preparation area, and seating will likely become the social hub throughout the warmer summer months.
Next to the residents lounge you will find your own urban orchard forming part of the communal space, maintained for you, and free for you to enjoy. The Urban Orchard you’ll have your pick of Lime, Lemon, Orange and apple trees.
Register your interest today
Thank you, you are now on our database.
Fletcher Living Privacy Collection Statement
Fletcher Living will collect and use the personal details you submit or we otherwise collect about you, to provide information on our homes, developments, services and other related purposes.
By submitting this form, you agree to Fletcher Living using your personal information, including names, contact details, registration of your interest in a property and survey results, to send you information to promote its homes, developments and services. You may opt out from receiving further Fletcher Living information from time to time.
• to send communications requested by you;
• answering enquiries and providing information about our products or services;
• entering you into a registration of interest database and/or ballot process if applicable;
• maintaining the content of our website;
• updating our records and keeping your details up to date;
• for our internal business processing, administrative, marketing and planning requirements; and
• for other purposes provided for under any agreement with you or disclosed at the time of collection.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, related entities, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business, including information management and electronic storage in other jurisdictions, fulfilling your requests or to provide services and offerings to you;
• suppliers and third parties we have commercial relationships with, and for business, marketing and related purposes; and
• other organisations for purposes authorised with your consent.