KiwiBuild homes are built with the same materials as our open market homes but are price capped to help get First Home Buyers on the housing ladder. We will always maintain our commitment to quality and never compromise on it.
We have 1-3 bedroom KiwiBuild homes selling now across Auckland in Ormiston Fields - Flat Bush, Homai - Manurewa, and Rockfield Apartments, Oranga.
Featuring beautifully designed and well-appointed kitchens, with quality appliances. Flowing directly into dining and living areas, with seamless indoor-outdoor flow to private patio areas. These modern homes are low maintenance and are a perfect option for the first home buyer.
- 1 Bedroom homes priced from $509,000
- 2 Bedroom homes priced from $639,000
- 3 Bedrooms homes priced from $750,000
Buying your first home?
Home ownership is the cornerstone of the Kiwi dream and Fletcher Living has a long history and strong commitment to providing quality new homes that people love to live in.
Starting out on your home ownership journey may seem daunting, but it doesn't have to be. We've pulled together a guide to help you understand the home-buying process from start to finish to make it as stress-free as possible.
Fletcher Living Privacy Collection Statement
Fletcher Living will collect and use the personal details you submit or we otherwise collect about you, to provide information on our homes, developments, services and other related purposes.
By submitting this form, you agree to Fletcher Living using your personal information, including names, contact details, registration of your interest in a property and survey results, to send you information to promote its homes, developments and services. You may opt out from receiving further Fletcher Living information from time to time.
• to send communications requested by you;
• answering enquiries and providing information about our products or services;
• entering you into a registration of interest database and/or ballot process if applicable;
• maintaining the content of our website;
• updating our records and keeping your details up to date;
• for our internal business processing, administrative, marketing and planning requirements; and
• for other purposes provided for under any agreement with you or disclosed at the time of collection.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, related entities, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business, including information management and electronic storage in other jurisdictions, fulfilling your requests or to provide services and offerings to you;
• suppliers and third parties we have commercial relationships with, and for business, marketing and related purposes; and
• other organisations for purposes authorised with your consent.