First home buyers
Buying your first home?
Home ownership is the cornerstone of the Kiwi dream and Fletcher Living has a long history and strong commitment to providing quality new build homes that people love to live in.
Starting out on your home ownership journey may seem daunting, but it doesn't have to be. We've pulled together a guide to help you understand the home buying process from start to finish to make it as stress-free as possible.
We've also been holding information evenings that bring together experts from across the industry. Follow this link to watch helpful insights from our last event, including Economist, Brad Olsen and Martha Williams from Kāinga Ora - so you can learn about what's happening in the market and all the grants that are available to First Home Buyers.
Homes for sale
View the range of Fletcher Living's new build houses for sale that meets your budget in each of our locations.
Where are you on your journey?
Stay in the loop
Fill in your details below to receive Fletcher Living updates.
Thank you for subscribing, we'll be in touch shortly.
What our first home buyers are saying
"A very straight-forward process with things explained well. Appreciated having all queries dealt with promptly and courteously. Happy with the quality of spec and workmanship in our home and found the handover process satisfactory and hassle-free."
"The team at Fletchers are friendly, approachable and always available to help out or answer questions if needed. We were impressed with their attentive service and felt well looked after during the whole sale and purchase process. "
One Central Latimer
"Lovely apartments finished to a high standard. The sales team were great, always helpful and friendly. We are very pleased with our purchase "
"An absolute professional company. Amazing service, quality homes and the customer care and support throughout the purchase from start to finish was second to none."
"Professional, friendly and always ready to answer your queries. They understand the insecurities and inexperience of first-time home buyers and do their very best to make you comfortable with the whole process. Even after the sale they were very responsive in sorting out some minor issues. Lives up to its name."
Fletcher Living Privacy Collection Statement
Fletcher Living will collect and use the personal details you submit or we otherwise collect about you, to provide information on our homes, developments, services and other related purposes.
By submitting this form, you agree to Fletcher Living using your personal information, including names, contact details, registration of your interest in a property and survey results, to send you information to promote its homes, developments and services. You may opt out from receiving further Fletcher Living information from time to time.
• to send communications requested by you;
• answering enquiries and providing information about our products or services;
• entering you into a registration of interest database and/or ballot process if applicable;
• maintaining the content of our website;
• updating our records and keeping your details up to date;
• for our internal business processing, administrative, marketing and planning requirements; and
• for other purposes provided for under any agreement with you or disclosed at the time of collection.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, related entities, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business, including information management and electronic storage in other jurisdictions, fulfilling your requests or to provide services and offerings to you;
• suppliers and third parties we have commercial relationships with, and for business, marketing and related purposes; and
• other organisations for purposes authorised with your consent.