Kiwibuild 1 Bedroom Apartment
We have an exciting new release of one bedroom ground floor Kiwibuild apartments available now!Home features include:
- Open plan kitchen, dining, and living area
- Outdoor patio area
- One spacious bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Laundry & storage space
- Heat pump
- Double glazing
- 10 Year Master Build Guarantee
- Allocated car park (on some apartments)
Kiwibuild homes are designed for people wanting to purchase their first home.
To ensure these homes go to the people who they are intended for, their owners:
- Must be New Zealand permanent residents, citizens or a resident visa holder who is ‘ordinarily a resident in New Zealand’
- Must be a first home buyer and not currently own a home in New Zealand or overseas
- Will agree to live in your KiwiBuild home for a minimum period of:
• At least one year for a studio or one-bedroom home
• At least three years for a home with two-bedrooms or larger
- Must have a pre-tax income from the previous 12 months of: $120,000 or less for a single purchaser; or $180,000 or less combined for two (or more) buyers. If you are self-employed, your income will be assessed on the most recent IRD tax year
Prepare your eligibility documents
All named individuals on your application will need to provide a:
- Certified copy of their New Zealand birth certificate, citizenship certificate, passport and/or visa status
- Summary of income from Inland Revenue for the previous 12 months
- Signed copy of the KiwiBuild Statutory Declaration
- Self-employed applicants can provide one of the following alternatives as evidence of income as stated on the Kiwibuild website
Make a statutory declaration
You make a statutory declaration when you need to officially declare that something is accurate and genuine. The KiwiBuild Statutory Declaration is a written document that must be completed and signed by all named individuals on your application in front of an authorised witness, along with your other eligibility documents.
An authorised person in New Zealand can be a Justice of the Peace, a solicitor or notary public, or a Registrar or Deputy Registrar of the District or High Courts.
Submit your application
After you have had all your documents certified by an authorised person, you can submit your eligibility application to KiwiBuild. You will need to:
- Create a KiwiBuild account
- Upload your certified eligibility documents
- Upload your signed statutory declaration
- Submit your application to the KiwiBuild team
Allow for up to five working days for your application to be processed. You will receive a notification from the KiwiBuild team if your application has been approved, or if you need to provide any additional information. Your eligibility pre-approval will last for six months. You will receive a notification from the KiwiBuild team to update your details if you are getting close to expiry.Imagery used are virtually staged for marketing purposes.
We’d love to show you around
Visit our Showhome to get a feel for the quality of our homes and discuss your requirements with our friendly New Home Consultants. We’d love to work with you to find your dream home.
1/2 Te Rito Road
Open Saturday & Sunday 10am-4pm. Monday-Friday by appointment.