Apt G08, 1 Kimiora Street
This one bedroom affordable apartment option offers the ideal, low maintenance solution for first home buyers. Purchasers must meet the eligibility criteria* in order to make a purchase.
Open plan living and a generous balcony area create an ambient, light filled space built ready for you to make your own.
Built over three levels and designed to capture the light, Obsidian Apartments central location offers great transport links from your doorstep. Open green spaces are only a short walk away, creating the ideal setting.
Obsidian Apartments make living in this sought after location a possibility for everyone. With great transport links on your doorstep, the CBD is only a short 6km commute from home.
- Your total gross household income will not exceed 120% of the Auckland median household income per annum, for the financial year in which you make the Statutory Declaration - As of August 2018 this figure is $110,971 per annum.
- A completed Statutory Declaration is submitted (download the form here).
- You are over the age of 18 at the date of signing the Statutory Declaration.
- You will own and occupy the dwelling exclusively as your primary place of residence for a minimum of three (3) years.
- You are a first home buyer and have never owned any other real property in New Zealand or abroad, whether alone or jointly with other persons or entities.
- You are purchasing the affordable dwelling in your own name and not in the name of any other company, nominee or trust.
N.B. the affordable one bedroom apartments do not come with a car park.
Visit our Sales Suite today at G07/1 Kimiora Street, Three Kings to view this apartment for yourself.
- 74m2House Size
Renew, respect, love - a philosophy for living that builds on the past. The concept of our Three Kings development is founded on respect for Te Tatua-a-Riukiuta (Big King) as a spiritual and physical landmark and a desire to create a sustainable community environment.
Urban design has been carefully considered to incorporate multiple vistas of Big King Street level views and improved access will restore Big King’s position as a key feature of Auckland, and by doing so give the site a strong sense of location and connection with the wider city.Find out more