Get more Living in your inbox
Sign up to Living-news to receive top tips and inspirational contentSubscribe
At Fletcher Living we apply a great deal of focus towards ensuring our new residents feel at home the moment they walk through the door. One of the ways we achieve this is by selling fully completed homes packed with quality features and modern appliances.
We pride ourselves on creating comfortable, healthy homes that New Zealanders love to live in and we also pride ourselves on working with strong, reliable NZ brands. In this blog, we thought we’d shine the spotlight on a brand we use in our kitchens.
Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Over the years we’ve developed a strong partnership with Fisher & Paykel appliances, they are both a well-loved and trusted brand that brings style and functionality to our kitchens.
Their family of kitchen appliances is built on quality without compromise. Beautiful to use, their product range is designed in New Zealand and incorporates pioneering technologies that deliver on both performance and convenience.
Our kitchens feature a range of appliances, from ovens, cooktops and rangehoods through to dishwashers, DishDrawersTM and waste disposal units. Fletcher Living and Fisher & Paykel provide you with the ultimate kitchen appliance solutions that fit perfectly into your home and your lifestyle.
See quote from Debi Luke, Business Development Manager at Fisher & Paykel below:
“We’re proud to be designed in New Zealand - our Designers, Engineers, Global & Local operations and call centre are all based right here in Aotearoa. This gives us the unique ability to speak and ask questions directly to the team/s involved in the development of our appliances.
We’re also proud to hold the trust of New Zealanders and to work alongside brands like Fletcher Living. Voted by kiwis, Fisher & Paykel has been awarded the most trusted in the large appliance category for the last 20 years. Fletcher Living homeowners have access to our call centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and our appliance servicing network of qualified technicians is the largest in the country – so you can rest assured you are in safe hands.”
Fletcher Living Privacy Collection Statement
Fletcher Living will collect and use the personal details you submit or we otherwise collect about you, to provide information on our homes, developments, services and other related purposes.
By submitting this form, you agree to Fletcher Living using your personal information, including names, contact details, registration of your interest in a property and survey results, to send you information to promote its homes, developments and services. You may opt out from receiving further Fletcher Living information from time to time.
• to send communications requested by you;
• answering enquiries and providing information about our products or services;
• entering you into a registration of interest database and/or ballot process if applicable;
• maintaining the content of our website;
• updating our records and keeping your details up to date;
• for our internal business processing, administrative, marketing and planning requirements; and
• for other purposes provided for under any agreement with you or disclosed at the time of collection.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, related entities, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business, including information management and electronic storage in other jurisdictions, fulfilling your requests or to provide services and offerings to you;
• suppliers and third parties we have commercial relationships with, and for business, marketing and related purposes; and
• other organisations for purposes authorised with your consent.