Get more Living in your inbox
Sign up to Living-news to receive top tips and inspirational contentSubscribe
Last month we held an information evening at our Penrose office. If you weren't able to make it, you can watch the videos from each speaker below:
Brad Olsen, CE & Principal Economist - Infometrics
Brad Olsen is the Chief Executive and Principal Economist at Infometrics and is one of New Zealand’s leading economic commentators across TV, radio, and print media. With extensive networks across New Zealand’s business, media, community, and social sectors, Brad brings together a variety of influential views, data, and emerging trends to inform and advise key decision makers and the public across New Zealand so they can make better informed decisions.
Sandy Donaldson - Simpson & Grierson Lawyers
Sandy specialises in property law and property development (from small scale residential subdivisions to complex commercial developments).
Her expertise also extends to property and due diligence advice in residential and commercial developments and commercial leasing.
Martha Williams - Kāinga Ora
Martha has worked at Kāinga Ora for 20 years in various roles – including Tenancy Manager, Placement Manager and Solutions Coordinator. Martha is currently a Product Manager in the Home Ownership Products team, and is focused on helping to connect customers with what they need to begin their home ownership journey.
For more information on buying your first home - head over to our First Home Buyer resources page. There you'll find more helpful tips on how to get started, the buying process, testimonials and more.
Fletcher Living Privacy Collection Statement
Fletcher Living will collect and use the personal details you submit or we otherwise collect about you, to provide information on our homes, developments, services and other related purposes.
By submitting this form, you agree to Fletcher Living using your personal information, including names, contact details, registration of your interest in a property and survey results, to send you information to promote its homes, developments and services. You may opt out from receiving further Fletcher Living information from time to time.
• to send communications requested by you;
• answering enquiries and providing information about our products or services;
• entering you into a registration of interest database and/or ballot process if applicable;
• maintaining the content of our website;
• updating our records and keeping your details up to date;
• for our internal business processing, administrative, marketing and planning requirements; and
• for other purposes provided for under any agreement with you or disclosed at the time of collection.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, related entities, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business, including information management and electronic storage in other jurisdictions, fulfilling your requests or to provide services and offerings to you;
• suppliers and third parties we have commercial relationships with, and for business, marketing and related purposes; and
• other organisations for purposes authorised with your consent.