Liverpool Terraces, 2/214 Hereford Street Street, Central Christchurch
- From $829,000
- Status: Under Contract
All homes now sold or under contract at Liverpool Terraces!
Nestled in the heart of One Central, this three-storey, three-bedroom home is quiet and secure with its own internal access garage. On the ground floor is a large bedroom opening out onto a spacious courtyard, along with a conveniently placed bathroom below the stairs. The mid-floor is made for living, with a large well-designed kitchen and light-filled living space opening out to the large deck. On the third floor are the two main bedrooms, each with plenty of space and large wardrobes, along with the main bathroom.
- Three-bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Three storey design
- Single internal access garage
- Spacious balcony off the living area
- Courtyard on the ground floor
- Beautiful designer kitchen
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Tiled bathrooms with heated floors
- Mirror de-misters
- Double glazing and insulation to a high acoustic rating
- Heat recovery ventilation system
- Homestar 6 rated
- LED Lighting
- Water-efficient appliances and fixtures
In the area
- Rauora Park and Latimer Square - Loads of green space for you to enjoy
- Little High - Christchurch's most unique space to eat out
- Riverside Market - grab locally grown and made fresh produce, meats and more here
- EntX - entertainment on tap anytime
- Les Mills - easy access to exercise
- The Crossing - shopping galore
- Lichfield Courtyard - a new and exciting corner of the city to explore
For more information about this home and others at Liverpool Terraces, visit our Showhome during our open times or get in touch with the Sales Team.
Note: Images are from a similar home.
We’d love to show you around
Visit our Sales Suite to get a feel for the quality of our homes and discuss your requirements with our friendly New Home Consultants. We’d love to work with you to find your dream home.