7-20/197 Hereford Street, Christchurch Central
Exclusive living in the heart of the city.
These stunning executive three storey homes, designed by the notable Warren and Mahoney Architects rest in a prime position on the corner of Hereford Street and Rauora Park, with beautiful views of the park, city and the Port Hills.
On the mid-floor you'll find the kitchen and open plan living with all you could need included, Caesarstone benchtop, Fisher and Paykel double oven, double dish drawer, induction cooktop and European Oak hardwood flooring.
A large master bedroom resides on the top floor and offers magnificent views from the full height windows, high raking ceilings create a luxurious open space, finished with en-suite and ample wardrobe storage. Two further large bedrooms, one sharing the top floor, the other on the ground each also include large wardrobes.
Each of the three bathrooms, two upstairs and one down, is fully tiled with heated flooring for added comfort, and the internal access garage has space for one car, with many units including an additional parking space, a unique and desirable feature in the central city.
Please note home sizes vary, and units 15, 16 & 20 include an internal access garage with no additional car parking space.
Our Showhomes are closed until further notice. Please contact one of our friendly New Home Consultants for more information on these homes.
Open to view:
- 3 storey, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with 1 or 2 car garaging/parks
- Stylish designer kitchens
- Caesarstone benchtop
- Fisher & Paykel double oven, double dish drawer and induction hob
- Stunning views of either Rauora Park, Latimer Square, the Southern Alps or Port Hills
- Individual private courtyard
- Spacious open-plan living and balcony
- European Oak hardwood flooring throughout the kitchen and living spaces
- Dramatic raking ceilings in the upper-floor bedrooms
- Tiled bathrooms with heated floors
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Peaceful warm living with a fresh air and heat recovery system
- Heatpump and
- Double glazing
- Modern, efficient LED lighting throughout
Floor area m2~168