4/212 Hereford Street, Central City
- Status: Ready Now
The latest release at Liverpool Terraces, these homes offer a unique living proposition for city-living, and with almost all the two-bedroom homes sold at Liverpool in One Central this is your last chance to join this stylish new development.
The first-floor features a large open-plan living space and funky kitchen, complete with island bench and plenty of space for you to add your own touches, all leading out to a sunny north-facing deck. The ground-floor is home to two generous bedrooms alongside the well-appointed main bathroom. To top it all off each home includes an adjacent garage with covered access, a rare amenity in the city!
- Two-bedrooms and one bathroom
- Two storey design
- Single covered access garage
- Spacious north-facing balcony off the living area
- Beautiful designer kitchen
- Tiled bathroom with heated floor
- Mirror de-mister
- Double glazing and insulation to a high acoustic rating
- Heat recovery ventilation system
- Homestar 6 rated
- LED Lighting
- Water-efficient appliances and fixtures
In the area
- Rauora Park and Latimer Square - Loads of green space for you to enjoy
- Riverside Market - grab locally grown and made fresh produce, meats and more here
- Little High - Christchurch's most unique space to eat out
- EntX - entertainment on tap anytime
- Les Mills - easy access to exercise
- The Crossing - shopping galore
- Lichfield Courtyard - a new and exciting corner of the city to explore
For more information about this home and others at Liverpool Terraces, visit our Showhome during our open times or get in touch with the Sales Team.
We’d love to show you around
Visit our Sales Suite to get a feel for the quality of our homes and discuss your requirements with our friendly New Home Consultants. We’d love to work with you to find your dream home.
Liverpool Terraces, 16/191 Cashel Street, Central Christchurch
Mon - Sat by appointment