4/201 Cashel Street, Central City
Our homes are now open to view by appointment only, please contact a member of our Sales Team to book an appointment today.
Nestled in the heart of One Central, this first-floor two-storey, two-bedroom home is quiet and secure with access at ground level leading up to a spacious lounge and generous deck area.
The first floor is made for living, with a large well-designed kitchen including island and breakfast bar, and light-filled living space opening out to the large deck. On the second floor are the two main bedrooms, each with plenty of space and large wardrobes, along with the well-appointed main bathroom.
- Two-bedrooms and one bathroom
- Two storey design
- Car park
- Generous deck
- Beautiful designer kitchen
- Tiled bathrooms with heated floors
- Mirror de-misters
- Double glazing and insulation to a high acoustic rating
- Heat recovery ventilation system
- Homestar 6 rated
- LED Lighting
- Water-efficient appliances and fixtures
In the area
- Rauora Park and Latimer Square - Loads of green space for you to enjoy
- Little High - Christchurch's most unique space to eat out
- Riverside Market - grab locally grown and made fresh produce, meats and more here
- EntX - entertainment on tap anytime
- Les Mills - easy access to exercise
- The Crossing - shopping galore
- Lichfield Courtyard - a new and exciting corner of the city to explore
For more information about this home and others at Liverpool Terraces, visit our Showhome during our open times or get in touch with the Sales Team.
- 93m2House Size