Be one of the first to view this stylish new two bedroom home!
These brand new homes boast all the benefits of brand new with clever use of space and innovative design - featuring open plan living with a designer kitchen complete with high quality kitchen appliances. The downstairs living area features seamless indoor-outdoor flow to a private patio.
Two bedrooms are located in the upstairs area, each with their own wardrobe and a shared family bathroom to accommodate the household.
If you are a first home buyer these homes fall under the first home buyers cap of $875,000 for brand new homes. First home buyers are now able to access a $10,000 grant per person to go towards their deposit,
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• Kitchen features quality appliances
• Heat pump
• Security alarm system
• Fully landscaped
• 10 Year Master Build Guarantee
• Plenty of storage
• 1 off street car park
Perfectly positioned in this vibrant and diverse community, surrounded by beautiful pocket parks, coastal walking trails, cycleways, farmers markets, an off-leash dog park, local cafes and eateries, quality schooling options, supermarkets, medical facilities and shopping - all within walking distance of this new home.
Please contact one of our friendly New Home Consultants for more information, or visit our showhome this weekend to view!
We’d love to show you around
Visit our Sales Suite to get a feel for the quality of our homes and discuss your requirements with our friendly New Home Consultants. We’d love to work with you to find your dream home.
Te Uru Apartment B05, 4 Rauroa Lane, Hobsonville Point
Saturday & Sunday 10am-4pm, Monday-Friday by appointment only.
Fletcher Living Privacy Collection Statement
Fletcher Living will collect and use the personal details you submit or we otherwise collect about you, to provide information on our homes, developments, services and other related purposes.
By submitting this form, you agree to Fletcher Living using your personal information, including names, contact details, registration of your interest in a property and survey results, to send you information to promote its homes, developments and services. You may opt out from receiving further Fletcher Living information from time to time.
• to send communications requested by you;
• answering enquiries and providing information about our products or services;
• entering you into a registration of interest database and/or ballot process if applicable;
• maintaining the content of our website;
• updating our records and keeping your details up to date;
• for our internal business processing, administrative, marketing and planning requirements; and
• for other purposes provided for under any agreement with you or disclosed at the time of collection.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, related entities, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business, including information management and electronic storage in other jurisdictions, fulfilling your requests or to provide services and offerings to you;
• suppliers and third parties we have commercial relationships with, and for business, marketing and related purposes; and
• other organisations for purposes authorised with your consent.