Get more Living in your inbox
Sign up to Living-news to receive top tips and inspirational contentSubscribe
Pops of colour have made their way into interiors and onto walls. To give you some inspiration when you’re considering how best to make one of our completed new homes your own, we’ve created a list of our favourite interior colour trends for 2019…
1. Earthy Tones
Warm and inviting, earthy tones including mushroom greys, hazelnut browns, and rusty coppers give off a natural yet moody feel. They’re also timeless, making them the perfect choice for longevity.
2. Shades of Greens
Shades of deep, rich, bold green make a statement in 2019. The palette works particularly well with natural elements and neutral tones - a colour trend embraced by our designers
3. Energizing Corals
We can’t go past coral for a pop of vibrant yet soft colour. Pantone has made “Living Coral” its colour of the year, which is again inspiring our designers. This lively colour palette can be separated into pinks and oranges to energize and uplift.
4. Moody Blues
We love charcoal, grey and navy blue tones as colours - far from the everyday yet subtle enough not to take over a room. If using them to paint walls, just be sure to take a light handed approach to avoid making a room feel smaller, darker or more enclosed.
5. Pale Pink Colourways
Pale pinks have a soothing appeal, bringing warmth and an understated sophistication. It’s a popular palette due to its compatibility with an abundance of other shades. Our designers love it
6. Burnt Yellow
Dramatic and bold, this colour exudes happiness, confidence and cheer. Whether used in accents or statement pieces, burnt yellow can make your home feel joyous and welcoming in 2019.
Fletcher Living Privacy Collection Statement
Fletcher Living will collect and use the personal details you submit or we otherwise collect about you, to provide information on our homes, developments, services and other related purposes.
By submitting this form, you agree to Fletcher Living using your personal information, including names, contact details, registration of your interest in a property and survey results, to send you information to promote its homes, developments and services. You may opt out from receiving further Fletcher Living information from time to time.
• to send communications requested by you;
• answering enquiries and providing information about our products or services;
• entering you into a registration of interest database and/or ballot process if applicable;
• maintaining the content of our website;
• updating our records and keeping your details up to date;
• for our internal business processing, administrative, marketing and planning requirements; and
• for other purposes provided for under any agreement with you or disclosed at the time of collection.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, related entities, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business, including information management and electronic storage in other jurisdictions, fulfilling your requests or to provide services and offerings to you;
• suppliers and third parties we have commercial relationships with, and for business, marketing and related purposes; and
• other organisations for purposes authorised with your consent.