56 & 76 Pepene Avenue
- Status: Selling Now
With a picture perfect setting this three-bedroom home overlooking the green open spaces of a pocket park offers a really special location, combined with stylish, hassle-free living.
The light filled, sunny and spacious ground floor open plan living area includes a contemporary kitchen fitted with quality appliances and a built-in study nook. The lounge area flows seamlessly out to a private outdoor patio. A separate laundry and a double garage all add to the convenience. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with a family bathroom, and Master with ensuite and walk in robe.
Interior images are of a recently sold similar home.
|3043||56 Pepene Avenue||UNDER CONTRACT|
|3036||76 Pepene Avenue||$809,000|
Home features include:
- Three double bedrooms upstairs, Master with ensuite
- One family bathroom upstairs with toilet, bath and separate shower
- Seamless indoor-outdoor flow from lounge to private outdoor courtyard
- Separate WC and laundry
- Detached double garage
- Designer kitchen with quality appliances
- Roller blinds installed
- Double glazing
- Fully insulated
- Heat pump
- Security alarm system
- Mechanical ventilation system
- Floor to ceiling tiles to bathroom
- Fully landscaped
- 10 Year Master Build Guarantee
We’d love to show you around
Visit our Showhome to get a feel for the quality of our homes and discuss your requirements with our friendly New Home Consultants. We’d love to work with you to find your dream home.
1 Gosper Road, Waiata Shores
Mon-Fri: By appointment only
Sat-Sun: Open 10am-4pm