In almost every Fletcher Living development, you’ll find affordable housing in place for the community. That’s part of our mandate to help create deliver equitable housing for all.
From 2021 through to now, 65% of our homes have been sold under the median house price in Auckland. We are delivering affordable housing across our Tāmaki Makaurau developments including Ormiston, Whenuapai, Three Kings and Park Green. We also open up affordable and accessible housing opportunities in collaboration with the Housing Foundation and Community Housing Providers in projects like Kōwhai Ridge in Massey North.
In the South Island, we partner with the Crown on Government land release and play our part in the revitalisation of Christchurch through projects like Awatea Green, 350 Colombo and the vibrant One Central. In November 2021 we received the ‘Large Scale Project Award’ from Place Leaders Asia Pacific for Placemaking at One Central, our large-scale placemaking project spanning 5 blocks in partnership with Gap Filler.
We breathe new life into older suburbs and replace old, damp state housing with new healthier homes working closely with Kāinga Ora and Tāmaki Regeneration Company to help alleviate the current housing crisis in New Zealand.
And when it comes to financing, we are strong supporters of Kāinga Ora’s First Home Partner scheme - helping first time buyers get into a new home by sharing some equity.
Fletcher Living Privacy Collection Statement
Fletcher Living will collect and use the personal details you submit or we otherwise collect about you, to provide information on our homes, developments, services and other related purposes.
By submitting this form, you agree to Fletcher Living using your personal information, including names, contact details, registration of your interest in a property and survey results, to send you information to promote its homes, developments and services. You may opt out from receiving further Fletcher Living information from time to time.
• to send communications requested by you;
• answering enquiries and providing information about our products or services;
• entering you into a registration of interest database and/or ballot process if applicable;
• maintaining the content of our website;
• updating our records and keeping your details up to date;
• for our internal business processing, administrative, marketing and planning requirements; and
• for other purposes provided for under any agreement with you or disclosed at the time of collection.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, related entities, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business, including information management and electronic storage in other jurisdictions, fulfilling your requests or to provide services and offerings to you;
• suppliers and third parties we have commercial relationships with, and for business, marketing and related purposes; and
• other organisations for purposes authorised with your consent.