More time for the things that matter
The More Time campaign ended on Sunday 4 November 2018. Congratulations to our four winners:
D Singh - Waiata Shores
N Deo - Awatea Green
S Ren - Three Kings
C Magni & M Martinez - Swanson
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS1. Entry into this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Fletcher Living customers who have signed a binding Sale and Purchase Agreement for the purchase of a Fletcher Living home on the terms and during the promotion period referred to in paragraphs 3 and 4 below. Employees of Fletcher Living and Fletcher Building are eligible if they comply with the eligibility terms and conditions of this promotion.
3. To qualify to enter the prize draws you must have signed and entered into a binding Sale and Purchase Agreement to purchase a Fletcher Living home between 29 September to 4 November 2018 (inclusive), with settlement to occur no later than 30 June 2019.
4. Only one entry per signed Sale and Purchase agreement for an individual home is permitted. Entries are automatic. An entry will become invalid if the Sale and Purchase Agreement fails to settle (for whatever reason) and will no longer result in the purchase of a home from Fletcher Living or will not settle until after 30 June 2019. For clarity, settlement of the purchase of the Fletcher Living home must occur on or before 30 June 2019 to qualify for entry.
5. Qualifying customers will be automatically entered into the draws to win upon entering into a binding Sale and Purchase Agreement on the terms stated above between 29 September to 4 November 2018 (inclusive).
6. The prize draws will take place at Fletcher Living, 810 Great South Road, Penrose, New Zealand, within five working days of the close of the promotion period referred to in paragraph 3 above. The first qualifying entry drawn per each of the four Fletcher Living residential branches (Auckland South, Auckland North, Auckland Central and Canterbury) will be deemed to be the Winner. Two additional backup draws will be made should the first Winner(s) fail to settle as referred to in paragraph 4.
7. The Winner(s) will be notified by phone and/or email within 3 days of the prize draw. If a Winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period (as determined by Fletcher Living in its sole discretion), that Winner will forfeit the prize and another prize winner will be drawn.
8. Each Winner’s prize constitutes a $5,000 Travel Gift Card from House of Travel. Four prizes will be drawn, one from each Fletcher Living residential branch (Auckland South, Auckland North, Auckland Central and Canterbury).
9. Each Winner will receive their prize upon settlement of the purchase of their new Fletcher Living home in accordance with the Sale and Purchase Agreement that was signed during the promotion period and on the terms stated above. If a Winner fails to settle their purchase as referred to in paragraph 4 above, the prize will be redrawn by Fletcher Living and a new Winner notified as stated above.
10. Each Winner will be responsible for organising their personal travel that results from this prize, directly with the supplier of the Gift Card / Voucher. Use of the Gift Card / Voucher will be subject to the standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the Gift Card / Voucher. These terms and conditions are available from https://www.houseoftravel.co.nz/hot-info/house-of-travel-gift-card.
11. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can it be exchanged for any other product or service.
12. Fletcher Living’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entry is deemed to be consent to use the Winner(s) information including name(s) and/or photographs, video for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes if required, without compensation, and copyright will be vested in Fletcher Living.
14. Fletcher Living reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
15. Unless Fletcher Living determines otherwise, this promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion that Fletcher Living may be running concurrently.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fletcher Residential Limited trading as Fletcher Living and its related companies, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or cost (including but not limited to loss of profits, direct loss, indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or accepting a prize. Fletcher Living is not liable for damage or loss of any of the prizes sent by post or courier.
17. All entries remain the property of Fletcher Living. All personal information will be collected and stored by Fletcher Living in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Fletcher Living will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by Fletcher Living by contacting Fletcher Living in writing at Fletcher Living Marketing Department, 810 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061.
18. The Promoter is Fletcher Residential Limited trading as Fletcher Living.