7/191 Cashel Street, Central City
Now open to view!
Nestled in the heart of One Central, this two-storey, two-bedroom home is quiet and secure. The ground floor is made for living, with a large well-designed kitchen and light-filled living space opening out to the courtyard. On the second floor are the two main bedrooms, each with plenty of space and large wardrobes, along with the well-appointed main bathroom.
- Two-bedrooms and one bathroom
- Two storey design
- Car park
- Courtyard on the ground floor
- Beautiful designer kitchen
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Tiled bathrooms with heated floors
- Mirror de-misters
- Double glazing and insulation to a high acoustic rating
- Heat recovery ventilation system
- Homestar 6 rated
- LED Lighting
- Water-efficient appliances and fixtures
In the area
- Rauora Park and Latimer Square - Loads of green space for you to enjoy
- Little High - Christchurch's most unique space to eat out
- Riverside Market - grab locally grown and made fresh produce, meats and more here
- EntX - entertainment on tap anytime
- Les Mills - easy access to exercise
- The Crossing - shopping galore
- Lichfield Courtyard - a new and exciting corner of the city to explore
For more information about this home and others at Liverpool Terraces, visit our Showhome during our open times or get in touch with the Sales Team.
Note: Images are from a similar home.
- 85m2House Size