Latimer Terraces, 197 Hereford Street
Open to view:
Exclusive living in the heart of the city.
These stunning executive three storey homes, designed by the notable Warren and Mahoney Architects rest in a prime position on the corner of Hereford Street and Rauora Park, with beautiful views of the park, city and the Port Hills.
On the mid-floor kitchen, you'll find all you could need, with Caesarstone benchtop, Fisher and Paykel double oven, double dish drawer, induction cooktop, European Oak hardwood flooring and an abundance of pantry space. An additional powder room is also located at the top of the stairs for ease of use on two units.
A large master bedroom resides on the top floor and offers magnificent views from the full height windows, high raking ceilings with feature lighting create a luxurious open space that is so much more than just a bedroom, finished with en-suite, ample wardrobe storage and a unique nook for a desk, dressing room or simply your own private area to enjoy a good book and watch the world go by, the choice is yours.
Two further large bedrooms, one sharing the top floor, the other on the ground each also include large wardrobes, with the ground floor bedroom opening out to the private courtyard.
Each of the three bathrooms, two upstairs and one down, is fully tiled with heated flooring for added comfort, and the internal access garage has space for two cars, a unique and desirable feature in the central city.
Our Showhomes are closed until further notice. Please contact one of our friendly New Home Consultants for more information on these homes.
- 3 storey, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with 1 or 2 car garaging/parks
- Stylish designer kitchens
- Caesarstone benchtop
- Fisher & Paykel double oven, double dish drawer and induction hob
- Stunning views of either Rauora Park, Latimer Square, the Southern Alps or Port Hills
- Individual private courtyard
- Spacious open-plan living and balcony
- European Oak hardwood flooring throughout the kitchen and living spaces
- Dramatic raking ceilings in the upper-floor bedrooms
- Tiled bathrooms with heated floors
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Peaceful warm living with a fresh air and heat recovery system
- Heatpump and
- Double glazing
- Modern, efficient LED lighting throughout
Floor area m2~214