Two bedroom terrace, 350 Colombo Street
Open to view:
Sat & Sun 2-4pm
Weekdays by appointment
Pricing begins from $433,000 for these homes, please contact our sales team for a full price list.
Enjoy all the perks of city-fringe living that this up-and-coming location has to offer, brimming with quirky eateries, trendy retailers and cool bars. Opposite you'll find The Colombo mall, which offers a unique blend of entertainment, local produce, fashion, beauty and homeware boutiques.
On the first floor this brand new two storey, two bedroom home utilises the ample light flooding in from the leafy-green courtyard to create warm and inviting open-plan lounge and kitchen while providing a perfect space for living and entertaining alike. Each features a large private rear courtyard or balcony that flows directly off the main living space to enjoy the warm summer sun from with friends and family.
Upstairs reside two light double bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows and large wardrobes alongside the modern bathroom, some with views of the Alps and Port Hills. Efficient design allows for plentiful storage throughout the home, and each includes its own carpark within the development.
- Light filled open plan living with high ceilings
- Private courtyards on ground level homes
- Quiet and cosy living with double glazing and insulation to a high acoustic rating
- Fresh air ventilation systems and Panasonic heat pumps
- Quality kitchen appliances and glass splashbacks
- Modern, energy efficient LED lighting
- Vinyl planking throughout kitchen, bathroom and living spaces
- Abundant storage throughout each apartment
- Ultra-fast broadband cabling
- City fringe location
- Well served by amenities and services
Floor area m2~79