6 Pepene Avenue
Shades of green and detailed touches
This home has been styled as part of the Your Home Your Canvas campaign. For more information on this campaign, click here.
Tones of green and timber in the downstairs space were inspired by the playground and reserve this home overlooks.
The north-facing, open plan kitchen, dining and family area offers a fresh Scandinavian feel, with a separate lounge that flows seamlessly to the private outdoor courtyard.
Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms including the master with stylish drop-down light, and a blush feature wall. The kids bedroom has a full chalkboard wall and a funky mountaintop wallpaper - perfect for your little one to explore and play in.
The bonus feature of this home is the spacious studio above the garage. A versatile space with a walk-in-wardobe and en-suite that can be used as a fourth bedroom or office space.
Fitted with quality appliances and unique wall and window treatments throughout - you're bound to fall in love with this home.
This home is available now.
Home features include:
- Three, two bathrooms and one separate WC to the main house
- Fourth bedroom and third bathroom to the studio
- Separate lounge with access to outdoor courtyard
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room opening up to the front patio and park
- Separate laundry
- Detached double garage with studio above
- Designer kitchen with quality appliances, including a double door fridge
- Window treatments including roller blinds to the bedrooms and drapes to the master, lounge and family room
- Wooden flooring to kitchen, dining and family area
- Heat pump
- Mechanical ventilation system
- Security system
- Double glazing to all living areas
- Recessed LED lighting
- 10 Year Master Build Guarantee
- 205m2House Size
- 179m2Lot Size
Conveniently located in Conifer Grove, this exciting new development will become one of South Auckland's most desirable places to live. This new community will feature open spaces for the family to enjoy, a children’s playground, cafe, childcare centre and more.
Following the path of the Papakura Stream, a green belt follows the length of the subdivision, right down to the gently lapping waves of the shoreline, offering homeowners a popular place to play, run, walk and enjoy the views of the Manukau Harbour.Find out more