24 Matairangi Avenue
This stylish three level terrace home is well designed to suit busy lifestyles.
On the ground level, drive into the tandem garage with versatile ample storage.
As you walk up the stairs to the middle level, you're welcomed by a designer kitchen with an island benchtop and quality appliances, complemented by timber laminate flooring to the dining area and study nook. The warm North facing spacious lounge opens out to a large timber deck overlooking the elevated garden. The outdoor living offers an instant feeling of privacy and a great place to relax and unwind.
On the third level, you can find three bedrooms including the spacious master with a walk in wardrobe and en-suite.
Home features include:
- A stunning open plan kitchen and dining area with timber floors
- Designer kitchen with quality appliances
- Separate living area opening up to a large timber deck
- Separate laundry and WC on the middle floor
- Large garage downstairs
- Three spacious bedrooms upstairs
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and views to the Manukau Harbour
- Floor to ceiling tiles to bathrooms
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Mechanical ventilation systems
- Patio areas
- LED lighting
- Security alarm system
- Fenced rear yard
- Landscaped front and rear yards
- 10 Year Master Build Guarantee
- 202m2House Size
- 216m2Lot Size
Surrounded by nature, Totara Heights provides the perfect lifestyle for those that want to be close to amenity, but far enough away to enjoy the beauty of this rural setting. Nestled alongside Totara Park, with 216 hectares of native bush trails, a playground, tennis court, swimming pool (open during the summer months), picnic areas, horse riding and popular mountain bike tracks, and conveniently located near by the stunning Auckland Botanic Gardens.
With expansive views out to the Manukau Harbour from some homes, a playground and established trees, our homes at Totara Heights suit a range of homeowners.Find out more