10 Horo Road
You will love the bright and airy feel of this low maintenance, three bedroom freehold terrace home.
With raised ceilings heights to the lower floor, modern flow, and clean lines, the living is easy. The stylish kitchen is fitted with quality appliances and is well positioned to stay connected with family or friends. The open plan dining and spacious living area flow seamlessly onto a fully fenced courtyard, perfect for entertaining or just relaxing.
The master bedroom boasts a three meter high ceiling and a large window creating a sense of space and is complemented by an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. Two more double bedrooms, a main bathroom, separate WC and an additional lounge room completes the upstairs.
Home features include:
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two WC
- Separate living area upstairs
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen downstairs
- Two-car tandem garage with internal access
- High stud ceiling to master bedroom
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Heat pump
- Security alarm system
- Recessed LED lighting
- Mechanical ventilation system
- Double glazing to all living areas
- Block-out roller blinds installed
- Landscaped front and rear yard
- 10 Year Master Build Guarantee
- 151m2House Size
- 193m2Lot Size
Ormiston Town Centre is a well-connected neighbourhood, designed with innovative thinking and planning to meet the needs of modern urban living. Ormiston will allow you to maximise your time for living, with easy access to amenities, shared open spaces and low-maintenance homes.
With Barry Curtis Park right on your doorstep, a new retail centre underway and pedestrian friendly streets to new Primary and Secondary schools, Ormiston Town Centre will soon become the urban hub of South-East Auckland.Find out more