First Home Buyer Evening
First Home Buyer Evening
Looking to buy your first home may seem daunting! Where do you start? How much do you need for a deposit? Is now the best time to buy? What are some key things to look out for when looking at homes and contracts? HANG IN THERE! With the right information you’ll make it through...
We’ve partnered up with industry experts to bring you an exciting line-up of guest speakers that will cover your questions and MORE.
Our First Home Buyers information evening will be on Tuesday, 4 August 2020, 5.30pm – 7.30pm at 350 Colombo, Sydenham, Christchurch
So, what can you expect on the evening?
- Brad Olsen, Chief Executive and Principal Economist from Infometrics, with insights into the NZ economy and why now is a great time to enter the property market.
- Sandy Donaldson from Simpson Grierson who will provide an ABC on working with your legal support team and other helpful tips.
- Martha Williams from Kāinga Ora on what support is available to you as a first home buyer in terms of grants and shared equity finance options.
- Sam Rapson, our GM of Residential at Fletcher Living, will showcase our locations and some great homes and apartments currently available. You might find the dream home you’ve looking for.
Enjoy drinks and nibbles, meet our teams and see what we have in market that could suit your needs. Date: Thursday 30th March Doors open from 6pm with speakers will starting at 6.30pm
Where: Fletcher Building Head Office - 810 Great South Road,
Penrose Parking: Available on the night – look out for the signs directing you.
What our first home buyers are saying
"Professional, friendly and always ready to answer your queries. They understand the insecurities and inexperience of first-time home buyers and do their very best to make you comfortable with the whole process. Even after the sale they were very responsive in sorting out some minor issues. Lives up to its name."
Fletcher Living Privacy Collection Statement
Fletcher Living will collect and use the personal details you submit or we otherwise collect about you, to provide information on our homes, developments, services and other related purposes.
By submitting this form, you agree to Fletcher Living using your personal information, including names, contact details, registration of your interest in a property and survey results, to send you information to promote its homes, developments and services. You may opt out from receiving further Fletcher Living information from time to time.
• to send communications requested by you;
• answering enquiries and providing information about our products or services;
• entering you into a registration of interest database and/or ballot process if applicable;
• maintaining the content of our website;
• updating our records and keeping your details up to date;
• for our internal business processing, administrative, marketing and planning requirements; and
• for other purposes provided for under any agreement with you or disclosed at the time of collection.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, related entities, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business, including information management and electronic storage in other jurisdictions, fulfilling your requests or to provide services and offerings to you;
• suppliers and third parties we have commercial relationships with, and for business, marketing and related purposes; and
• other organisations for purposes authorised with your consent.