Across the road is The Colombo mall, boasting many trendy retailers and laden with local produce on market days, you'll never need to go far to get your shopping done.
350 Colombo is nestled in an up-and-coming city location brimming with quirky eateries, trendy retailers and cool bars. Opposite you'll find The Colombo mall, which offers a unique blend of entertainment, local produce, fashion, beauty and homeware boutiques.
At the Colombo Street frontage, 350 Colombo comprises a modern three-level building with retail space at street level and fifteen architecturally designed, two-level, two bedroom residences above.
With easy public transport links into the central city, you’ll never be short on things to do. And, when it comes time for relaxation, you can enjoy a breath of tranquillity in your peaceful, thoughtfully designed home, overlooking a large low maintenance central courtyard, many homes also offer generous private courtyards for you to make your own.
The good life begins on the city fringe.
Homes for sale
- One bedroom or two storey, two bedroom homes
- Light filled open plan living with high ceilings
- Private courtyards on ground level homes
- Each second storey apartment has its own balcony
- Quiet and cosy living with double glazing and insulation to a high acoustic rating, as well as fresh air ventilation systems and Panasonic heat pumps
- Quality kitchen appliances and glass splashbacks
- Modern, energy efficient LED lighting
- Vinyl planking throughout kitchen, bathroom and living spaces
- Abundant storage throughout each apartment
- Secure bike parking
- Ultra-fast broadband cabling
- City fringe location
- Well served by amenities and services
Located in prime position, with the central city in walking distance, and wider Christchurch travel made easy with access to public transport at your door.
You'll be spoiled for choice with loads of new dining experiences nearby to enjoy, with 5th Street for evening fare, The Fermentist to sample a new craft beer, or grab your caffeine fix from Underground Coffee across the road.